Thursday, December 02, 2010

Week 13 NFL Predictions and Week 12 Results

Houston at Philadelphia (-9.5):  Asanti Samuel appears like he will play.  That is the key to a big Eagles victory.

New Orleans (-7) at Cincinnati:  I'll take the team that has something to play for.

Chicago at Detroit (+3):  Something is telling me that the Lions come out and play the Bears real hard.

San Francisco at Green Bay (-10):  I believe that the Packers will make a statement after losing to the Falcons last week.

Denver at Kansas City (-10):  Think Josh McDaniels seat is warm now, just wait until the Broncos stumble in December.

Cleveland (+4.5) at Miami:  I am taking Payton Hillis over the Dolphins backfield and say that the Brownies keep it close.

Buffalo (+5.5) at Minnesota:  I was less than enthused about the Vikings victory last week.  I expect the same bad offense from the purple and the defense isn't facing the Redskins again this weekend.

Washington at NY Giants (-8):  Both teams have looked bad the past couple of weeks.  The talent level is so much greater on the Giants, that they are able to turn it around faster.

Jacksonville at Tennessee:  No lines on this game.  Take the Jaguars to win this game.

Oakland (+13.5) at San Diego:  I'm going out on a limb here.  The Chargers are in their 2nd half of the season juggernaut mode and the Raiders are doing the same things that they have done the past 5 years.  No way Oakland wins, but I'll say that they keep it close.

Atlanta at Tampa Bay (+2):  The Bucs almost beat the Falcons in Atlanta where Matt Ryan is 19-1 as the starter.  I'll take Tampa at home and tightening up that NFC South race.

St. Louis (-3) at Arizona:  My heart wants the Cardinals to win so we possibly could have a 7-9 division winner.  The head says that the Cardinals have quit on the season.

Dallas (+5) at Indianapolis:  The Colts don't look like their usual selves and the Cowboys under Jason Garrett have impressed me.  Give me the upset.

Carolina at Seattle (+7):  The Panthers are on the road and don't really care.  The 12th Man in Seattle will be rockin'.

Pittsburgh (+2.5) at Baltimore:  Toss up on this one.  I look for the Steelers to come out and play as nasty as the Ravens.  I think Roethlisberger will be the difference in this game.

NY Jets at New England (-3.5):  Another Toss Up.  I think that Belichick wants to prove that he, not Rex Ryan is the genius in the division. 


Record For Week 12:

Overall:  9-7  Win Pct:  56.3%  Favorites:  5-6.  Road Favorites:  2-2.  Home Favorites:  3-4. Underdogs:  4-1.  Road Underdogs:  3-1.  Home Underdogs:  1-0.


Overall Record:  94-78-3.  Winning Percentage:  54.6%  Favorites:  60-60-2.  Road Favorites:  31-20-2.  Home Favorites:  29-40.  Underdogs:  35-18-1.  Road Underdogs:  23-15-1.  Home Underdogs:  13-3.  

No comments: