Monday, February 02, 2015

Very much spoiled

I do plan to write a piece about last night's Super Bowl, won by the Patriots, because it is one of the top 5 best Super Bowls we've seen. But I'm pretty darn busy right now. So I'm just going to mention how spoiled we've been in this region since the Patriots first Super Bowl win. We have a total of 9 championships -- four by the Patriots, three by the Red Sox and one each by the Bruins and Celtics; and you can add another four championship game/round appearances that these teams lost. It is the golden age of New England sports, an era unsurpassed or matched by any region ever. And I wanted to share a couple of my favorite things I've seen posted since the game ended, and also to mention how hysterical the Ted clip that was shown during the game was, particularly timely and funny given how much talk about Tom Brady's balls there's been.
 
I will be buying this shirt.
 

No comments: