Monday, June 16, 2014

JIMMIE (YAWN) JOHNSON WINS HIS FIRST RACE AT MICHIGAN.

I like Jimmy Johnson, I think he is an asset to the sport, but darn, enough is enough, the media fawns over him if he does not win, the media fawns over him if he wins. Chad and Jimmy are a great team, but I for one would like to see some of the other teams pull wins out, this was a classic example of the Chad and Jimmy show, good planning all race and then holding on at the end. Pole sitter Kevin Harvick came close by placing second by one second, this was the third win out of the last four races to the 48 team, and the fifth in a row for Chevy and Hendrick Motorsports, Keselowski pulled out third, Paul Menard added to his Nationwide win by placing fourth, followed by Kahne, Gordon, and Jr. Speaking of Nationwide and Paul Menard, his win was well received as it is his second win in this series, and after a tire problem took Joey Logano out of contention the win gave Chevy the win in their back yard. On the truck scene the Camping world series race was won by Bubba Wallace in the KBR truck, lots of fun coming up at NASCAR Sonoma this weekend, I was there in '10, Jimmy won there then, Marcus Ambrose made a big mistake, I hope that does not happen this weekend, I mean Marcus, I don't want to dump on Jimmy, nudge nudge.

2 comments:

Zebster said...

I for one would like to see someone else win, a lot of the reasons being selfish (Petty fan #43 reasons)

dasnake said...

u got it zeb, and i hope hunter picks it.