Went 5-5 last week. Still 4 games above .500. The Arkansas/Alabama game is why I don't bet real money on this. Lost by 1/2 a point. Lost Michigan/Indiana by 1 point.
1. (10) Oklahoma State (-7) at Texas - The Longhorns look better than they did at the start of the season, but the letdown from losing to Oklahoma will be seen this week.
Oklahoma State 38, Texas 24
Actual Score: Oklahoma State 13, Texas 10 (OT)
2. Tennessee at (1) Alabama (-34.5) - I am scared about the spread, but I believe that Butch Jones is a dead coach walking and his players know it.
Tennessee 17, Alabama 56
Actual Score: Tennessee 7, Alabama 45
3. Syracuse at (8) Miami (-17) - Syracuse is flying high after the Clemson win. The Hurricanes will put an end to the flying.
Syracuse 17, Miami 37
Actual Score: Syracuse 19, Miami 27
4. (20) UCF at Navy (+7.5) - Yes, UCF can score and have looked real good. Navy is always an underrated opponent. Look for the Middies to keep it real close.
UCF 38, Navy 34
Actual Score: UCF 31, Navy 21
5. (9) Oklahoma at Kansas State (+13.5) - Oklahoma has historically had trouble at Kansas State. I don't think that will change this year.
Oklahoma 28, Kansas State 20
Actual Score: Oklahoma 42, Kansas State 35
6. (19) Michigan (+9.5) at (2) Penn State - I expect this to come down to the last minute. I wouldn't be surprised to see Michigan pull it out.
Michigan 17, Penn State 20
Actual Score: Michigan 13, Penn State 42
7. (11) USC at (13) Notre Dame (-3.5) - I am not impressed with Sam Darnold. The Trojans are overrated in my mind. I think that the Golden Domers can win and keep their national title hopes alive.
USC 24, Notre Dame 33
Actual Score: USC 14, Notre Dame 49
8. (24) LSU (-7) at Ole Miss - The Troy loss could have been the best thing for LSU. The Rebels are going back to their familiar pattern of being also rans.
LSU 28, Mississippi 16
Actual Score: LSU 40, Mississippi 24
9. (23) West Virginia (-9) at Baylor - The Bears are now paying the price for Art Briles renegade program. I hope that the Mountaineers roll up the score on Sexual Assault U.
West Virginia 38, Baylor 13
Actual Score: West Virginia 38, Baylor 36
10. North Carolina at (14) Virginia Tech (-20) - The Hokies should be able to roll to an easy victory at home against a Tar Heels team that gives up lots of points.
North Carolina 21, Virginia Tech 48
Actual Score: North Carolina 7, Virginia Tech 59
Season Record: 41-37-2
5-5 again this week. Oklahoma State with 51 rushing attempts?! Something is wrong with that.