Still 6 games above .500 after treading water the past 2 weeks. Need to get more of a cushion before the big boys play each other later this season.
1. Wake Forest at (2) Clemson (-21.5) - The Demon Deacons might be able to cover if this were basketball. Not on the football field.
Wake Forest 13, Clemson 48
Actual Score: Wake Forest 14, Clemson 28
2. Iowa State at (3) Oklahoma (-30) - Not sure about giving all of those points, but the Sooners are rolling at the current time.
Iowa State 20, Oklahoma 56
Actual Score: Iowa State 38, Oklahoma 31
3. (13) Miami (-3) at Florida State - The Seminoles have had the Hurricanes number the past 8 years. The streak should end.
Miami 34, Florida State 27
Actual Score: Miami 24, Florida State 20
4. LSU (+2.5) at (21) Florida - The Tigers were embarrassed last week. Let's predict a bounce back against a Gators team that slides by the competition.
LSU 20, Florida 17
Actual Score: LSU 17, Florida 16
5. (16) Virginia Tech (-16.5) at Boston College - The Golden Eagles have fallen hard since their heyday in the 80's. They aren't revisiting those glory days this weekend.
Virginia Tech 38, Boston College 13
Actual Score: Virginia Tech 24, Boston College 10
6. (1) Alabama at Texas A&M (+25.5) - Let's say that the Crimson Tide won't look across the field and feel like they need to crush their opponent.
Alabama 38, Texas A&M 17
Actual Score: Alabama 27, Texas A&M 19
7. (9) Wisconsin at Nebraska (+10.5) - Wisconsin can score, but I'm not sold on the team yet.
Wisconsin 31, Nebraska 21
Actual Score: Wisconsin 38, Nebraska 17
8. (11) Washington State (-3) at Oregon - The Cougars upset USC last week, now they avoid the upset on the road.
Washington State 28, Oregon 24
Actual Score: Washington State 33, Oregon 10
9. (19) San Diego State at UNLV (+9.5) - SDSU is undefeated, but they let their opponents get close at the end.
San Diego State 31, UNLV 24
Actual Score: San Diego State 41, UNLV 10
10. (23) West Virginia at (8) TCU (-13) - Gary Patterson might have a Horned Frogs team that cn get to the playoffs.
West Virginia 20, TCU 42
Actual Score: West Virginia 24, TCU 31
Season Record 31-27-2