Sunday, September 17, 2017

The Weasel has Gone


Bobby "The Brain" Heenan passed away today at age 73 from cancer. Most people consider him the best manager of all time for professional wrestling. He fought the disease for a long while. I got to shake the man's hand back in 80's after attending a wrestling show. Thank You for all the enjoyment you brought to me watching pro wrestling and the humor you brought with it. You will be missed, weasel.

Here are just a couple of The Brain's quotes from the past.

Last time I saw Tugboat... Typhoon... Buffoon, whatever he is, run that fast is when they opened up a lunch line at the free buffet

He hit him so hard he knocked three zits off his cheek!

"A friend in need is a pest."

"You know they say money can't buy happiness. Give me 50 bucks and watch me smile"

"Its the women in Cleveland, they all look like the Undertaker"


1 comment:

Robzilla said...

RIP The Brain. I gave up wrestling after too many wrestlers died young, but he was always entertaining back in the day.