1) Chris Jaffe's two articles on the Cooperstown case for:. The first one was on Tim Raines and the second on Jeff Bagwell. They are both HOF worthy IMO, but probably won't make the cut again.
2) The Div I-AA FCS Subdivision championship game. The ND State Bison are rolling after destroying Georgia Southern in the semi-finals. That is the Georgia Southern team that put up 23 points on Alabama. They put up 7 on the Bison defense. 'Bama sucks.
3) The LeBron Rule in the NBA Collective Bargaining Agreement which prohibits players from holding an ownership stake in a player-management firm or from acting as NBPA certified agents. Betcha the brick is proud to have a rule named after him.
4) The Lucic suspension for his boarding of Philly's Zac Rinaldo. It might have not warranted a suspension, but the B's have gotten away with some dirty shots with only fines, not suspensions. It is probably a make-up call by Brendan Shanahan, who is starting to look less by the book and more judgement call like Colin Campbell was.
5) Sean Salisbury has fallen. It used to be that he would comment and call on some real football. Now he is the main play-by-play guy on Lingerie Football. That comes close to being former WWE Wrestler Chyna performing at strip clubs and porn shoots.