Thursday, September 09, 2010

NFL Picks Week 1

I figured that I would do NFL picks against the spread this year.  And I might as well do it here on BoSox Tavern.  Let's see how bad I am at this.

Minnesota at New Orleans (-5)
Oakland at Tennessee (-7)
Detroit (+7.5) at Chicago
Denver (+1.5) at Jacksonville
Carolina at NY Giants (-7)
Cleveland at Tampa Bay (-2.5)
Miami (-3) at Buffalo
Indianapolis at Houston (+2)
Cincinnati at New England (-4.5)
Atlanta at Pittsburgh (+1)
San Francisco (-3) at Seattle
Green Bay (-3) at Philadelphia
Arizona (-3) at St. Louis
Dallas (-3) at Washington
Baltimore (+2) at NY Jets
San Diego (-4.5) at Kansas City

Teams with the point spread after their name is who I am predicting to cover the spread.  For example, I am picking the Chargers to beat the Chiefs by more than 4.5 points.  I am picking the Ravens to either win or lose to the NY Jets by less than 2 points.  All odds are from 5dimes.com.

No comments: