Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NFL Picks Week 4

Got the bad week out of my system.  Now it is time to pick some winners.  Although 5dimes.com has some of these lines set to where I don't know which way to go.

San Francisco at Atlanta (-7.5):  I cannot pick San Francisco because of their body of work right now.

Cincinnati at Cleveland (+3):  I have a gut feeling that Cleveland will win this thing, but noting tangible.

Carolina at New Orleans (-15):  A classic Clausen vs. Brees shootout?  No.

Seattle at St. Louis (E):  Take the Rams at home.  Bradford is looking good.

NY Jets (-5) at Buffalo:  Possible trap game for the mighty Jets.

Detroit (+16) at Green Bay:  I still contend that Detroit is a decent team.

Baltimore (E) at Pittsburgh:  The Ravens defense is way better than Tampa's.

Denver at Tennessee (-7):  CJ2K better start getting yardage if he has any hope of 2,500 yards.

Houston (-3) at Oakland:  Texans bounce back after the Dallas defeat.

Indianapolis (-8.5) at Jacksonville:  Manning to Collie will be called often in this game.

Arizona at San Diego (-9):  This is about the 4th game where I have flipped my pick.  Rivers and company eliminate most of the turnovers and win big.

Washington at Philadelphia (-7):  McNabb wants revenge, it will not happen in this spot.

Chicago (+4) at NY Giants:  If I were a Bears fan, I'd be doing the Rodeny Dangerfield "I get no respect" act with this line.

New England at Miami (E):  I still believe that the Fins are the best team in the AFC East.

No comments: