Ever since I bought my pistol crossbow I kept thinking to myself, “Wouldn’t it be nice to shoot at a target with an opposing team’s sports logo on it?” Today, that became a reality just in time for tonight’s exhibition game between the Toronto Maple Leafs and their division rivals, the Buffalo Sabres.
I found a printable target online and then made obvious modifications. The Sabres logo is the center target. The former Sabres logo, derisively called a “Buffaslug” for it’s banana slug/buffalo hybrid appearance, is centered on the four smaller targets.
Not only can I use this with my pistol crossbow, but it works great for the dart board I have in the hallway, too!
If you want this for your own use:
- Click on the image and a full-size version will open in a new tab in your browser.
- Right-click on the full-size image and save it to your hard drive.
- Use your favorite graphics program (ex: Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro) and open the image.
- Set your program’s printer settings to print graphics “fit to page” so it prints out on one 8.5” x 11” page.
- Print the target and have fun!
It’s a safe bet I’ll be making many more of these in the coming months.