1. Rounds 4 through 7 of the NFL Draft. I will be watching for the draft picks of the Buccaneers, but more intriguing will be the trades for veterans. Like the rumored Colt McCoy to Green Bay for any draft pick they are willing to give up. Or like Asante Samuel being traded for a 7th Round draft pick and will be a starter in Atlanta. Some of these trades can be valuable for teams getting veterans.
2. Round 2 of the NHL playoffs. The Canucks, Bruins, Red Wings, Blackhawks, Panthers, and Sharks are all done. Rangers-Capitals and Devils-Flyers in the East and Predators-Coyotes and Kings-Blues in the West. My picks: Caps, Flyers, Preds, and Blues advance.
3. The start of the NBA playoffs. For some strange reason people actually believe that the Knicks have a chance against the Heat. I don't see it. The Thunder get a chance at revenge in the 1st Round playing the Mavericks.
4. Speaking of the NBA, the NBAPA is now under investigation by the Feds for possible financial improprieties by Billy Hunter and the nepotism that is prevalent. Over at Foxsports.com, Jason Whitlock wrote that all the figureheads in basketball should go. I agree with him about Billy Hunter, Derek Fisher, and David Stern.
5. The Albert Pujols watch. Since signing with the Angels, Big Albert has hit exactly 0 Home Runs. I expect him to break that streak this weekend. And with that I expect that the Angels will start to look like the team that everybody expected they would be this season.