Wednesday, June 21, 2006

5 in a Row. Love the NL

Ok, I didn't watch last night's game or the one before, but they are winning; beating the bad teams. Maybe this spell will provide momentum, if that really exists. AA, his Mrs., myself, and Miss M are going to the game Saturday to watch the game in the Bud Seats. We won't have table; they are standing room, but they should awesome, all Bud drinking aside;) Let me catch up: ... The Sox now have Papelbon, Lester, and Hanson up? Schilling and Beckett seem to have their collective shit together, and of course, Wake is Wake, clicking along if Charlie Watts. So Matt Inclement is gone, Wells is not Well, so the No. 5 spot in the rotation will be revolving door? Am I missing anything? I heard yesterday that the Tito plan for relief was Hanson, Timlin, Papelbon, in the 6, 7, and 9th, respectively? yeah buddy. Faster, Mean, and Nasty.

So I think the equipment truck can stay parked for a bit longer; no need to prepare for next quite yet.

2 comments:

Zebster said...

Hey Bro, welcome to the blogosphere. Nice job. How's it feel to be published and syndicated? Love the Charlie Watts ref.
I haven't been in the Bud area but a couple times. Is the standing room area that railing facing home plate/luxury box?
I expect you guys to blog the experience.

LittleCuz said...

Hey the southern cousin with a nice post, good to see you here!